Intro to cold processed soap making course
£85 per Person – Places are limited
Courses usually run from 10.30am and finish at 4pm (unless arranged on booking) on a day that we both choose in East Bergholt, Suffolk. Drop me an email with the best weekdays or weekends that work for you. The day includes a cold buffet style lunch.
- Brief history and basic chemistry of soap making.
- Everything you need to get started: materials, ingredients, equipment and where to buy these things from
- Safety aspects of working with sodium hydroxide
- Preparation of your moulds and various moulding options
- Using additives in soap such as flowers, seeds, oats, herbs, spices & clays
- Adding Nutrient Oils for various skin conditions
- Blending pure essential oils for fragrance
- Mixing, cutting, curing and storing your finished soap
- Ideas for your packaging/labels etc
- The legalities of selling your soaps
You’ll go home with everything you have created, and all the skills needed to either made soaps for your friends and family or even to take it a step further and create your own small business.
To book a course or for more enquiries please contact us on 01206299947 or alternatively drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org